Baker Tilly Mehmood Idrees Qamar trading as BAKER TILLY is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Limited, the members of which are separate and independent legal entities. The firm has been providing the highest quality of audit, assurance, tax and other advisory services for more than 18 years. Formed in 2001, the firm is regarded for its quality services, ethical and professional standards. The firm is currently headquartered in Karachi, having three offices across Pakistan strategically located at Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar. We also have an office in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Our approach is to provide partner / principal led client service. An individual partner or principal handles each client’s affairs and provides the focal point for each client enquiry. Our risk-based approach emphasizes value adding by enhancing quality, productivity and innovation. Delivering high quality services at the right time is as important to us as it is to our clients.
This management philosophy ensures that work undertaken for a client, routine or requiring specialist skills, is fulfilled to a higher quality. Each engagement partner is supported by a pool of expertise comprising of Chartered Accountants, Business Consultants and Information Solution Specialists, Cost and Management Accountants, Lawyers, Tax and Corporate Law specialists and other professionals from diversified disciplines.
Baker Tilly has grown by focusing on client’s financial needs and providing excellent and timely client services with a personal touch. We have a personal responsibility and a clear direction on what we are set to do. We generate and share our ideas and collaborate & cooperate with our colleagues & clients. We are client driven and look for new solutions to create confidence and build lasting relationships. To sum up, we inspire trust, transparency, and consistency in business practices as business advisors.
- The Firm is QCR rated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP).
- The Firm is registered with Audit Oversight Board Pakistan pursuant to Regulation 4 of the Audit Oversight Board (Operations) Regulations 2018 and is entitled to carry out audits of public interest entities in Pakistan.
- The Firm has been placed in Category “A” by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on the panel of auditors maintained under section 35 of the Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962.
- The Firm is also approved auditors to perform the audits of Insurance Companies under section 48(1) of the Insurance Ordinance, 2000.
- Similarly, the Firm is on the panel of auditors of Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) eligible to perform the audit of Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs) including leasing companies and Modarbas.
- The firm is also listed on the approved auditor’s panel of USAID - OIG / Pakistan.
- The firm is also registered with Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) on the Consultant Management System (CMS)